Monday, 2 May 2016

life drawing from 1st may 2016

I had my 2nd class in my hometown. It was good to get the life drawing practice in.Im going to be starting to hire a model for personal life drawing sessions so i can take my life figure drawing to the next phase of my development.

this was the 45 minute drawing. Im happy that i got the full pose in as i usually vignette areas out. Especially difficult drawing areas. Although  i could have been more accurate in the drawing block in before applying values. Move on and learn from the mistakes.

And here is a link to the class post.   LINK


1 comment:

  1. If you haven't already noticed, Sentence Structure & Punctuation Checker is already available for several years and it offers important advantages for anyone who writes in English. grammar and plagiarism checker

    ReplyDelete